Our goal is to make Click a safe place for people and businesses to connect. By giving you the tools to contribute and share information, we can accomplish this goal together.
This policy describes what information we collect and how it is used and shared. Please keep in mind that this policy applies to all Click brands, products, and services that may not be linked directly to this policy. We refer to all of Click's products and services as "Services" or "Click Services."
Click is a platform for enhancing professional interaction and larger community collaboration for both business and consumer users. It helps create authentic social inter-connections and empowers local businesses with winning marketing tools using location and proximity.
Click's platform includes an app that allows users to contribute to and share both personal and proximity information, and other content, with others nearby. This allows users to find others nearby to connect with, based on the things they care about and shared experience.
Our advertising platform allows our customers and business partners to effectively connect with our users and provide the right products and services that fit their needs in the right place and at the right time. It is possible that shared products and services may direct the user to content outside of the app. We cannot be responsible for content or privacy outside of the apps.
- Information you provide to Click: We collect the content and information that you provide when you join Click, and whatever you create and share with other users or with us directly or indirectly. This can include information in or about the content you share such as pictures, posts, and the locations of these contents. We also use your current device's location to allow you and others to see each other. In some cases, we might need to use your locations when the app is inactive to improve the app's performance and to provide a better experience for you. We also collect information about how you use our services such the types and duration of content you view, create, and the locations of these activities.
- Information others may provide to Click concerning you: We collect content and information others provide when they use our Services. This may include information shared about or with you such as when they tag or mention you in a picture, or when they message you.
- Your networks and connections: We collect information about the people you interact with and the groups you belong to. This information may include how you interact with these, such as the groups you interact with the most, the type of groups, and the type of content shared within the groups. We also collect contact information if you provide or import this information.
- Device Information:
We may collect information from or about your computers, phones, or other devices where you install our Services, depending on the permissions you grant us. This allows us to provide a consistent experience across all of your devices. Below are some examples of the device information we might collect:
+ Hardware and software information such as Operating System, Hardware components and versions, and Device Diagnostic information such as battery, wifi signals, notification, etc.
+ Device Location through GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth, and other indoor technologies such as Beacons and IndoorAtlas.
+ Connection information such as IP address, language and time-zone, browser type, ISP provider, and mobile number.
- Crash Logs We may collect crash reports from the app to help us troubleshoot unforeseen issues that occur during the usage of the apps. This will help us continue improving the apps to give our users the best possible experience.
- Information from websites and apps that use our Services: We collect information from third-party websites and apps that use our Services. Some examples of this information includes information about the websites or apps you visit or use and your use of the Services there.
- Information from third-party partners: We may receive information about you from our partners when you're on or off our Services, such as your activities with them.
- Your stored information: We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services.
Our mission is to create unique experiences for our users, while providing a safe environment for people to connect and engage. We use all of the information we have to help us plan, develop, and support our Services to fulfill this mission.
- Plan, develop, and deliver Services:
We use the information we collect to understand more about you and the people and things you are connected with. This allows us to deliver Services and customized content that meets your needs. For example:
+ We use your current location to let users around you know where you are, depending on your location preferences. This is done so that potential connections can locate and identify you. This information also allows us to suggest local events, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
+ We use location information to suggest things related to the specific location you are in or the activities you engage in there.
+ We use your profile information to match you with other people of similar interests.
+ We use the information we have to conduct research and experiments to understand more about our users' behaviors and what they want to see in our Services. This enables us to develop and test our Services to fit their needs.
- Improve Services: We use the information we have to continue making improvements to our advertising systems. This allows us to show you only relevant ads and provide value to our customers and business partners.
- Provide safety and security: Your safety is critical to us. We use the information we have, built-in security features, and other systems to monitor use of the apps, and to enable users to report suspicious activities and illegal content. This allows us to respond quickly and ensures our users, customers, and business partners are not put at risk, and their information remains safe.
We are committed to providing a safe place for people to contribute and share. We make this possible by:
- Sharing your current location:
When you use our Services we will remind you of your location options. The apps will also present you with a choice to share your current location, and to specify the conditions under which you share your location information with others. We will use your new or previously shared location to show you:
+ Other users around you (depending on their location preferences)
+ Local product and service ads near you
+ Posts by other users near you (Coming soon!)
+ Events near you
- Sharing information you contribute:
Sharing information you contribute: We use your profile information and other content you provide to match you with products and services that may appeal to you. These may be offered by our customers and partners. Other users also use your profile information to search for you. Our systems and third-party services may use this information to send you relevant marketing communications.
Other users can see information you share, such as posts you create or re-share from others. Posts you share with a group can only be seen by people in that group. Users in the same group may be able to re-share a post you shared with the group. (Coming soon!)
We value the security of the information that you share with us. There is no way to guarantee 100% security of stored data, but we endeavor to take all reasonable steps in the pursuit of secure data. With that said, we may have to share the information that you provide if it is required of us by law.
- Change of Ownership: In the event that the ownership or control of our Services changes, we may transfer part or all of your information to the new owner.
We commit to a free-hassle environment for our users and business partners. This means that you can:
- Opt-out of all of our marketing communications at any time (Coming soon!)
- Temporarily deactivate your account (Coming soon!)
- Delete your account and all of its related information and content
The Click apps and Services are intended to be used by customers who are 13 years old, or older. If a user is found to be younger than 13 years old, that user’s access will be terminated, and their information will be deleted.